a Graphic Web Ontology Editor for Information Science
Palavras-chave:ontology, ontology editor, knowledge representation;, modeling;, library & information science;, artificial intelligence
Of all the artificial intelligence technologies, ontologies are the most dependent on human expertise and classification skills. The methodologies for building ontologies share a stage that requires the use of an ontology editor for formalizing knowledge. For students in information science. The use of such editors is still an obstacle, since the information science curriculum does not cover the skills required for ontology development. To bridge this gap, we have developed Onto4AllEditor, a web-based graphic ontology editor, with the aim of providing resources for the creation of lightweight ontologies. Onto4AllEditor aims also to foster ontologies within Information Science.
Copyright (c) 2021 Fabrício Martins Mendonça, Jeanne Louise Emygdio, Lucas Piazzi de Castro, Eduardo Ribeiro Felipe
Este trabalho está licenciado sob uma licença Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.