Main Article Content
It briefly describes the theoretical and conceptual bases of domain modeling and the objectives of this thematic issue.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Marcondes, C. (2023). Foundations of domain modeling. Frontiers of Knowlegde Representation, 3(2), E1-E2. Retrieved from https://periodicos.ufmg.br/index.php/fronteiras-rc/article/view/45361
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.